• Learn and recognize the importance of an organized and effective warehouse storage system.
• Learn the important elements needed to ensure that goods stored in the warehouse maintain the right quality & freshness.
• Improve the operations of their respective warehouses by implementing the effective management systems discussed in the seminar.
Course Outline (1 day)
1. Critical factors and Procedures that ensure Quality and (Food Safety)Food related hazards
Quality Management / Key Performance Indicators
Crisis and Incident Management / Traceability
Control of Non Conforming Goods
Rework (Repacking if appropriate , market returns)
2. Basic Warehouse Requirement
External- Buildings & other structures outside premises
Internal- Design and construction of bldgs
Welfare facilities- Toilet, lockers, canteen.
3. General Warehouse Procedures
Product Handling and Storage
First expiry first out(FEFO)/FIFO
4. General Procedures
People – Personnel Policies and training
General Safety and Security Guide
Equipment and Preventive Maintenance
Documented Pest Control Programs and procedures
5. Site Transport
Mr. Noel F. Paje
Registered Specialist Microbiologist of Philippine Academy of Microbiology
Who should attend?
· Personnel directly involved in ensuring proper operation of the warehouse, e.g Warehouse Head, supervisors, controllers, etc.
· Personnel who interact and do business with the warehouse, e.g. Production and QA, supervisors and staff.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning:
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash