The Construction Project Cost Estimating, Budgeting and
Control is a two (2) days Seminar with CPE/CPD Credits.
At the end of the seminar, the participants shall be able to:
• Develop a reliable estimate of the costs of the resources needed to complete project activities.
• Aggregate the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish a cost baseline (S-curve).
• Create the project budget.
• Monitor the status of the project to update the project costs.
Course Outline (2 days)
Project Cost Management includes the processes involved in estimating, budgeting, and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget.
This seminar and workshop is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and attitude of the participants towards achieving the cost requirements of the project. The ability to influence cost is greatest at the early stages of the project, thus, cost management should consider every stakeholder’s requirements to be able to capture the total cost of the project.
Engr. Ernesto R. Gagto Jr.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Who should attend?
This 2-days seminar is designed for project managers, presidents, vice presidents, owners, engineers, controllers, accountants, contract managers, architects, purchasing professionals, estimators, facilities managers, contractors, subcontractors, developers, principals, insurance professionals and other construction professionals.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash