The Construction Contract Management (CCM) is a two (2) days
Seminar with CPE/CPD Credits.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
• Understand the principles, processes and procedures involved in the major stages of contract management, from planning to closing.
• Become aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the different type of contracts from the perspective of the contractor and the owner.
• Become aware of the various types of claims and how to manage them throughout the project’s life cycle.
• Appreciate the importance of contract documentation processes.
Course Outline (2 days)
This course will cover the processes involved in finding, agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services or works from an external source, as well as, ensuring that the Buyer receives the goods, services and works at the best possible price in terms of price, quality, quantity and time. The various activities involved in the Project Procurement Management processes form the life cycle of a contract. By actively managing the contract life cycle and carefully wording the terms and conditions of the procurement, some identifiable project risks can be avoided, mitigated, or transferred to a seller. Entering into a contract for products or services is one method of allocating the responsibility for managing or sharing potential risks to project goals.
Engr. Ernesto R. Gagto Jr.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Who should attend?
This 2-days seminar is designed for project managers, presidents, vice presidents, owners, engineers, controllers, accountants, contract managers, architects, purchasing professionals, estimators, facilities managers, contractors, subcontractors, developers, principals, insurance professionals and other construction professionals.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning:
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash