To enable participants detect, prepare, manage and learn from many events or incidents that is considered as a crisis situation.
Course Outline (1 day)
1. What is crisis management?
2. Preparedness for any eventuality
3. Guiding principles
5. Charter and policy
6. Characteristics of a crisis situation
7. Required early warning
8. Crisis Management Team
a. Team structure
b. Ideal broad cross-functional team
9. Key steps
10. Relevant and support procedures
Mr. Noel F. Paje
Registered Specialist Microbiologist of Philippine Academy of Microbiology
Who should attend?
Office and manufacturing personnel directly involved in the production of food products. Workers and employees of food establishments or food businesses.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash