The Construction Risk Management (CRM) is a two (2) days
Seminar with CPE/CPD Credits.
The main objective of this course is to enhance the competency of Project Engineers / Managers in handling projects by teaching them how to conduct risk management in construction projects. A structured approach to identifying risks, ranking through qualitative and quantitative analyses, monitoring and control, and defining risk treatment options will be covered in the topics to protect the project scope, schedule and cost baselines from slippage and enhance project success.
Course Outline (2 days)
• Risk Management: Identifying Risks; Performing Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analyses; Planning Risk Responses; and Monitoring / Controlling Risks.
• Risk Response Scheduling: Defining Activities; Sequencing Activities, Estimating Activity Resources; Estimating Activity Durations; Preparing the Schedule; and Controlling the Schedule Baseline.
• Identifying External and Internal Stakeholders having different influences on the Risk Response.
• Risk Response Scoping: Collecting Requirements; Defining the Scope; Creating the Work Breakdown Structure; Validating and Controlling the Scope Baseline.
• Risk Treatment Cost: Cost Estimating; Creating the Budget; Controlling the Cost Baseline.
Preparing the Detailed Risk Response Execution Plan.
managing or sharing potential risks to project goals.
Engr. Ernesto R. Gagto Jr.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Who should attend?
This 2-days seminar is designed for project managers, presidents, vice presidents, owners, engineers, controllers, accountants, contract managers, architects, purchasing professionals, estimators, facilities managers, contractors, subcontractors, developers, principals, insurance professionals and other construction professionals.
• Php 12,000.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 8,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash