Every action within an organization is driven by the flow of information and the ability to control this information will make a difference between success and failure. Documents control and Records Management, making sure that only approved, current documentation is used throughout the organization, is still the most critical quality assurance practice.
• To provide an understanding of the proper interpretation of a Document Control System suitable to your Quality, Environmental or Occupational Safety & Health Management System
• To be able to develop an Effective and Efficient Document Control System to the company's size, culture, complexity and needs.
• To enable companies to classify files to meet their objectives.
• To provide guidance on how to maintain proper files control to keep track of files
Ma. Luisa C. Jalandoni, RChe
PECB-Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Cert. No.: QMLA1006136-2015-06
Who should attend?
Document Controllers, Quality/Environmental/Occupational Safety & Health Management Representative,
Anyone who has been entrusted to administer the Document Control System in the company.
Course Outline ( 1 day)
Module 1 : INTRODUCTION
* Course Objective
* Course Content
Module 2 : UNDERSTANDING THE REQUIREMENTS OF EFFECTIVE DOCUMENT CONTROL SYSTEM
* Document Control Clause for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
* Definition of Documents & Records
* Difference between Documents & Records
* Documents needed ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
* Effective Document Control Methods
Module 3 : IMPLEMENTING EFFECTIVE DOCUMENT CONTROL SYSTEM
* Master list for Documents / Control of Obsolete Documents
* Document Numbering System / Accessing Documents
* Updating Documents / Distribution of Documents
Module 4 : EFFECTIVE RECORD MANAGEMENT
* Introduction to Filing & Records Management
* Files classification methods/ File retention
* Techniques of file control
* How to manage active and inactive files
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash