• To enhance the awareness of audience to the benefits in managing energy consumption
• To inform them of basic principles in energy management in order to avoid energy wastage.
Course Outline (1 day)
1. Energy Management Systems Definition
2. Implementation of Energy Management
o Identifying of problems
o Identifying the Source of Energy Waste
o Selection of Proper Personnel
o Selection of Implementing Methods
o Drafting and Approval of Implementing Guidelines
o Documentation and Evaluation
3. Investment in Energy Management Implementation
o Procedural Methods and Solutions
o Optimization Methods and Solutions
o Automation Methods and Solutions
o Re-Designing and RE-Engineering
4. Energy Management ISO 5001 Certification
o Lead Auditor
o Lead Implementer
Engr. Ernesto R. Gagto Jr.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Who should attend?
This 2-days seminar is designed for project managers, presidents, vice presidents, owners, engineers, controllers, accountants, contract managers, architects, purchasing professionals, estimators, facilities managers, contractors, subcontractors, developers, principals, insurance professionals and other construction professionals.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash