Time is TBD|
API 510 Preparatory Training on Pressure Vessel Inspector Training Course and Certification
This is an online course. The main emphasis of this programme is on improving and ensuring safety through the use of owner/user or third-party inspectors specialized in pressure equipment in a manner that protects employees, the public, and the environment.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
- The main emphasis of this programme is on improving and ensuring safety through the use of owner/user or third-party inspectors specialized in pressure equipment in a manner that protects employees, the public, and the environment.
- It provides the oil, gas and petrochemical industry with the assurance that pressure vessel inspectors trained and certified under this internationally recognized programme have the required knowledge and experience for the job in the field.
- Course participants aspiring to be certified by American Petroleum Institute will undergo a rigorous programme to get them well versed with the various code books and standards, including API Standards that cover maintenance, inspection, rating, repair and alteration of pressure vessels.
Course Outline (5 days)
Overview: API-510, Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- Scope and General Information
- Deterioration and Failure Modes
- Inspection Methods
- Case Studies in Pressure Vessel Failures
- Periodic Inspection Requirements
Inspection, Repair, Alteration and Reconstruction
Welding Metallurgy: Brittle Fracture
Guide for Inspection of Refinery Equipment, API-571 & 575
ASME Section V
ASME Section VIII, Div. 1
Overview: ASME Section IX
Who should attend?
- You must be employed by or under contract to an authorized inspection agency or owner/user agency as defined in API 510.
- You must have one of the following combinations of education and experience:
- BS or Higher in Engineering with (1) year experience: Supervising or performing inspection activities
- Two (2) year degree or Certificate in Engineering or Technology with (2) yrs experience: Design, construction, repair, operation, or inspection of pressure vessel
- High school Diploma or Equivalent (3) years experience: Design, construction, repair, operation, or inspection of pressure vessel.
USD1,500.00 + 12% VAT for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
USD1,000.00 + 12% VAT for E-Learning
Early Registration Payment:
Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash 0917-8976357