Time is TBD|
Construction Project Quality Assurance, Quality Control
This is an online course. The Construction Project Quality Assurance, Quality Control is a two (2) days Seminar with CPE/CPD Credits.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
This course is designed to enhance the skills of the participants in conducting Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures to meet project objectives.
Competencies to be gained from the program include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participants will be able to appreciate the significance of Quality Assurance and Quality Control in their projects;
- Participants will be able to formulate and execute a Quality Management Plan;
- Participants will be able to develop checklists or quality control points on major construction activities;
- Participants will be able to identify non-conformance to specifications and establish methods of minimizing or eliminating them;
- Participants will be able to create a detailed inspection and test plan for the quality requirements of the project.
Course Outline (2 days)
Project Quality Management is one of the major responsibilities of every organization to ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken. It encompasses the following processes and activities to establish quality policies, objectives and commitments to meet quality requirements and obtain stakeholder acceptance:
- Quality Planning – the process of identifying quality requirements and standards and documenting compliance to set-objectives.
- Quality Assurance – the process of evaluating the quality control tests to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Quality Control – the process of conducting quality control measurements and documenting results to assess performance and recommend appropriate changes.
Engr. Ernesto R. GagtoJr.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Who should attend?
This 2-days seminar is designed for project managers, presidents, vice presidents, owners, engineers, controllers, accountants, contract managers, architects, purchasing professionals, estimators, facilities managers, contractors, subcontractors, developers, principals, insurance professionals and other construction professionals.
Php 12,000.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
Php 8,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning:
Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment:
Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash 0917-8976357