Time is TBD|
Foundation Course ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
This is an online course. An orientation on ISO 9001:2015 QMS to develop awareness and understanding of the staff on the concepts and principles of quality management system.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
- This is an orientation on ISO 9001:2015 QMS to develop awareness and understanding of the staff on the concepts and principles of quality management system. The presentation will also provide an overview of the project, highlighting the project methodology and components, and the ISO-QMS roadmap. The management’s responsibility in implementing the QMS will also be discussed during the orientation.
- The expected output would be general employees made aware of their roles and responsibilities in the successful implementation of ISO 9001 QMS.
Course Outline (1 day)
- Quality Management Framework
- Definition of QMS and ISO
- The Eight Quality Management Principles
- Structure of the ISO 9001 QMS
- Model of a Process-Based QMS
- Mandatory Requirements
- Benefits of being ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Ma. Luisa C. Jalandoni, RChe PECB-Certified ISO 9001
Lead Auditor Cert. No.: QMLA1006136-2015-06
Who should attend?
Top Management, ISO Core Team Staff / general employees
Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291 Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash 0917-8976357
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants