Time is TBD|
NACE Coating Inspector Program (CIP) Level 2
This is an online course. CIP Level 2 focuses on advanced inspection techniques and specialized application for both steel and non-steel substrates.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
CIP Level 2 focuses on advanced inspection techniques and specialized application for both steel and non-steel substrates. The course explains in-depth coverage of surface preparation, coating types, inspection criteria, and failure modes for various coatings including specialized coatings and linings. The course concludes with both written and practical exams.
Course Outline (5 days)
- Centrifugal Blast Cleaning
- Coating Types and Inspection Criteria
- Hot – Dip Galvanizing
- Spray Metalizing
- Concrete and Cementitious Surfaces
- Pipeline Coatings
- Specialized Application Equipment
- Use of Inspection Procedures for both Destructive and Nondestructive Test Instruments
- Inspection Instruments Lab
- Laboratory Instruments and Test Methods
- Coating Survey Techniques
- Cathodic Protection
- Team Exercises/ Case Studies
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in becoming NACE Coating Inspector Level 2 – Certified or increasing his or her coating inspection knowledge should attend this course.
Successful completion of CIP Level 1 classroom training or CIP Exam Course 1 is required to register for CIP Level 2.
NACE Member: USD2,100.00 + 12% VAT
Non-NACE Member: USD2,300.00 + 12% VAT for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
NACE Member: USD2,000.00 + 12% VAT
Non-NACE Member: USD2,200.00 + 12% VAT for E-Learning
Early Registration Payment:
Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash 0917-8976357