• To apply the fundamental concepts of food safety,
• To explain the principles of HACCP, keys to safer food, and other prerequisite programs;
• To learn the basic guidelines in planning and preparing Food Safety Audits and the process approach, including the PDCA model;
• To audit the adequacy, effective implementation and continual improvement of restaurants, food chains and food processing plants;
Mr. Noel F. Paje
Registered Specialist Microbiologist of Philippine Academy of Microbiology
Who should attend?
Manufacturing personnel directly involved in the production of food products. It could also be multidisciplinary participant coming from Production, Engineering, Warehouse and Quality Assurance.
Course Outline (2 days)
• Food Safety
a) What is Food Safety?
b) Why do we ensure Food Safety?
c) How do we ensure Food Safety?
• Food Safety Audits
a) Why do we conduct Food Safety Audits
b) How do we conduct Food Safety Audits
• Planning and Preparation for Food Safety Audits
a) Audit Plan
c) Desk Study
• Php 12,000.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 8,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash