• To understand audit approaches to ISO 22000:2005 Standard.
• To train Internal Auditors on the preparation, conduct and reporting of internal system audit.
• To learn the qualities of a good auditor
Course Outline (1 day)
• Session 1: Overview of Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
• Session 2: ISO 22000 Development and Structure
• Session 3: The Process Approach
• Session 4: ISO 22000 FSMS Requirements
• Session 5: Implementing FSMS
Mr. Noel F. Paje
Registered Specialist Microbiologist of Philippine Academy of Microbiology
Who should attend?
Manufacturing personnel directly involved in the production of food products
Multidisciplinary participant coming from Production, Engineering, Warehouse, and Quality Assurance.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash