This training course shall enable participants to understand ISO-QMS requirements and the roles and responsibilities of a quality management representative (QMR). This training course is designed to meet the requirements of any organization implementing the quality management system based on ISO 9001.
The course aims to enable participants to:
• Enhance the participants’ understanding and appreciation of the QMS concepts and principles and requirements;
• Enable seasoned QMRs to improve their existing skills.
Course Outline (1 day)
• In-depth review of ISO 9001 requirements
• Internal auditing concepts
• Process mapping concepts and tools for creating effective documentation
• Managing the relationship with the third-party registrar before and during the audit(s)
• The roles and responsibilities of a management representative
Ma. Luisa C. Jalandoni, RChe
PECB-Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Cert. No.: QMLA1006136-2015-06
Who should attend?
Document Controllers, Quality/Environmental/Occupational Safety & Health Management Representative,
Anyone who has been entrusted to administer the Document Control System in the company.
• Php 7,500.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 6,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
• Php 5,000.00 for Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash