• Upon completion of the course, the participant is expected of becoming a;
• A CRITICAL AND CREATIVE THINKER with regards to understanding of safety standards in a workplace.
• AN EFFECTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE WORKER in performing roles and responsibilities on identifying hazards and analyzing its cause and effect to human and environment.
• A REFLECTIVE LIFE-LONG LEARNER as he develops a capacity to investigate, assess and identify scientific solution to these hazards based on the OSH standards.
• SERVICE-DRIVEN CITIZEN that prioritizes a zero-accident performance in his everyday life by continuous learning and keep promoting to every one of what he learns on safety and health management system.
Course Outline (5 days)
• Importance of Safety and Health
• Unsafe Act/Condition/Workshop
• Construction Site Premises
• Evacuation Safety
• Tools and Equipment Safety
• Construction Machinery (Module Equipment)
• Construction Machinery (Crane Safety)
• Fall Protection
• Demolition Safety
• Routine Site Safety Inspection
• Emergency Preparedness
• Environmental Safety and Occupational Health
• PPE, Principle & Application
• Temporary Structure – Erection and Dismantling
• Construction Site Visit
• Accident Investigation / Job Hazard Analysis
• Role of Safety Officer and Tool Box Meeting
• OSH Programming and OSH Legislation
• Employee Compensation Program
Christine M. Francisco-MBA,MM,CLC,OSHP-
Who should attend?
Safety Officers from Construction Industry.
• Php 35,000.00 + 12% Vat for the Training Center at The City Club Alphaland, Makati City
• Php 25,000.00 + 12% Vat for E-Learning
Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Payments also accepted through GCash